Wednesday 18 April 2012

BLOG SALE! REDUCED PRICES

Hi! Welcome to my blog sale.
Im having a little clear out of products i don't use, or products that i bought in haste without thinking will it look good on me, or do i need it, i think im over that phase where you buy makeup just for the sake of it, rather than thinking rationally. Their is a range of limited edition, to discontinued to products that are only availble in certain countries. Im selling because i want to go back to studying to be a scientist, but with my current situation, i cant quit my day job nor can i change my hours, so im taking a home studying course which costs £750!! This is to get my qualifications so i can get accepted for a course in Uni and hopefully get back on track with my dream career.

I have an Mua Account which is LITTLEMISSNAWTIE
But i havent gotten into the whole Swapping thing, i have some feedback on there, but i primarily use ebay, as im up to my limit for the amount of Beauty items i can sell in a month ive resorted to my blog (which i have never used lol) My ebay feedback is here

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=littlemissnawtie&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

So lets get the terms & conditions out of the way.

1) Prices are all in GBP, PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

2) Shipping is worldwide, UK is £2.00 for the first item (for 2nd Class Recorded) & 50p per item. International will have to contact me with where you are from and what you would like and i shall calculate shipping costs.

3) i will only send items with a delivery notification service for invoices provided by me, this is to all addresses. This can be very expensive for certain countries and locations. If you are willing to pay the cheapest rate to your country, the payment must be gifted. I shall retain the receipts of proof of postage.

4) No refunds im afraid!

5) Items will be held for a maximum of 24 hours before the next buyer is offered the item.

6) I will be as clear as possible to describe my item, the pictures im afraid are not the best, but i left my camera in my boyfriends car, and hes currently on holiday with his family. So please google the item prior to sending me a request.

7) if you want an item, please send me an email to x-bengaliprincess-x@hotmail.co.uk . Please dont leave a message below as i wont see it.

8) Im open to haggling, but reasonable haggling. If you buy more items then im more open to giving a discount.

9) all items have been sanitised with isopropyl alcohol, unless they are brand new.

10) Even with the recorded delivery, i cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost and  damaged in the post, the items will be sent in a bubble wrap envelope.

So lets get started!


Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
used 3-4 times, looks new
NATURAL
(RRP - £29.00)
£15.00


Illamsqua Blush in NYMPH
BRAND NEW IN BOX
£10.00
(havent even opened the blush case)


Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in
GOLDEN LIGHT
used 3-4 times, looks new
(RRP = £29)
£14


Shisheido Lipstick in BR323
Usage as shown
£5.00

ALL MAC LIPSTICKS ARE LESS THAN HALF RRP (£13.50)!


(L - R)
Mac Lipsticks
Usage as shown, Prices are in brackets next to name
Dream (£6.50), Vegas Volt (SOLD), Sinister (SOLD) Overrich (SOLD)

Overrich has a few dents on the side of the lippie.


Creme D'Nude (£6.50), Fantasia (£6.50), Fetish (SOLD)


Myth (£6.50), Ravishing (SOLD). Blooming Lovely (£6.00)

Blooming Lovely melted when it was in my handbag and it was ontop of my (very hot) laptop charger, it still has a tubelike shape, and looks messy, the inside of the lid looks messy too but its still good and has the same consistency


Drugstore Makeup
(L-R)

MUA Lipstick in 14 Bare (75p), Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks in 903c & 901b (each £1.00)

The mua lipstick is always out of stock when i get to Cardiff Central Superdrugs, i managed to find a few at Newport Superdrugs. The Wet N Wild Mega Last, are Dupes for Mac's Matte Lipsticks, these are not available in the UK.

Take the Drugstore lot for £3.50 INCLUDING **P&P PENDING**



(L-R)

Mac Paints in Canton Candy (PENDING) & Deep Shadow, Used a few times (£6.00 each)

Urban Decay Primer potion in Sin, Used a few times (£7.00)

The pictures are terrible sorry, they were taken with my younger brothers iphone and the flash kept drowning out the colours. But please google them. The Mac paints are discontinued rare and hard to find!


(L-R)
Benefit High Beam, used a few times (£9.00)
Mac Lip Liners in In Synch (£7.50) & Naked (£7.00) , sharpenned 2-3 times 

I dont know how it happend, but my naked liner broke in half, it wasnt completely broke, but it was hanging off, so i sellotaped it, but it doesnt affect the product.

Thats all for now! I may add a few more items as i go through my stash, so keep watch!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you do synch liner any cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my emails emz_t_2005@hotmail.co.uk let me know please

    ReplyDelete